Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad Sector

















Have a look on the pic..u will see so many red colour...those are the bad sectorsss...recently my old 200GB IDE hard disk die after nearly 4 year half i am using it...now i am using two 120GB HD that my bro give me...he is my HD provider nowadays cuz he is a computer technician last year...so he got a lot of "kang tao" XD...i was planing to buy a 500GB HD but i din manage to get it on the pc fair cuz....no $$$... nvm as i learn something last year i can recover those bad sectors myself...as long as there are HD for me to use, it is ok if it is old or have a lot of bad sectors... it is important to have more HD in my system cuz i am a com freak...everyday staring on monitor and surfing for latest songs, movies, software, drama.... without them where i gonna store those TVB drama??? where am i gonna store 24??? at last, i wanna thanks my bro for sponsor me another HD!! haha tks!

No comments: